I received bareMinerals BarePRO Foundation free for testing from Influenster in exchange for honest reviews online. If you’d like to join Influenster, please use my referral link.
I got this product about a month ago and have put it through multiple tests so I like to think I’ve got a good idea of how well it works:
- Color match is great for me and the overall range is pretty large with 30 shades
- Medium coverage (It’s listed as full though…)
- Lightweight and feels good on
- Awesome packaging! Bottle is thick and luxurious, pump works well AND LOCKS, it’s all simple and sleek
- Relatively long lasting — for the most part
- Difficult to blend and NOT buildable! If you want to build coverage, use a different foundation because this one just picks product up and gets patchy
- And forget about making it have more coverage by using a sponge, that produces the same result
- Not ideal for oily skin, but not the worst
- Rubs off of my nose (but I’m oily and I wear glasses so…)
The way I’ve gotten this to work for me is by mixing in Urban Decay’s Velvetizer. This makes it have a little more coverage, be more blendable, and last a little longer (especially on my nose). However, I have to use more product for each application and it takes more time.
Overall, I probably wouldn’t recommend this product and won’t use it on a daily basis, but it’s not the worst I’ve ever tried.