- ~2 lb. thin cut chicken
- 1/2 lb. bacon
- Fresh mozzarella
- Salt, Pepper, Italian Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 375ºF and line baking sheet with tin foil
- Take a piece of chicken and sprinkle with and rub seasonings into it. Place some spinach and a slice of cheese on one end and roll the chicken up around it.
- Wrap a strip of bacon around the rolled chicken, going the opposite direction.
- (Optional) Sit another slice of cheese on top the wrapped chicken and sprinkle with seasoning. Cut a strip of bacon in half and lay both over the top perpendicular to one another. My pieces had trouble staying together with this on top, but it was still really good 🙂
- Bake 25-30 minutes. Broil for 2-3 minutes.
I prepped this, wrapping each piece in parchment paper before placing them in a container and freezing them. Then I thawed them for a day before baking!